[HELP] i have a emu/database problem :(

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
if i buy something in the catalogue no problem i can place it in a room but i buy a second item and than the shit begins i get this message and this is site error log as you can see its empty and this is emu: with an error an i cant find anything about it im one silverwave emu. windows 2012 server and my db mySQL version: R63B i hope you can help me becouse i first used XAMP for it but now im Using IIS and mySQL and this happend :(

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
sure its here:

Error in query:
INSERT INTO items (base_item, user_id) VALUES (757, 3)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'extra_data' doesn't have a default value
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
bij Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery() in c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\DatabaseManager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:regel 164

Error in query:
INSERT INTO items (base_item, user_id) VALUES (1129, 3)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'extra_data' doesn't have a default value
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
bij Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery() in c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\DatabaseManager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:regel 164

Error in query:
UPDATE items SET room_id='' WHERE room_id = 4
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'room_id' at row 1
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
bij Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\DatabaseManager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:regel 193

Error in query:
UPDATE items SET room_id='' WHERE id=12204 LIMIT 1
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'room_id' at row 1
bij Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Plus Original\Silverwave Emulator\DatabaseManager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:regel 193

Error in query:
UPDATE items SET room_id='' WHERE id=3250 LIMIT 1

Error in query:
INSERT INTO items (base_item, user_id) VALUES (1131, 3)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'wall_pos' doesn't have a default value

Error in query:
INSERT INTO items (base_item, user_id) VALUES (1148, 3)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'wall_pos' doesn't have a default value

Last edited:

Kods

Aug 17, 2015
Urr.... Run this query: SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Restart your emulator, and then try placing furni again. Strict mode is a bitch.
I don't know how to fix it but I can tell you this is just avoiding the problem, you will likely encounter more problems down the line.
Try reading through your logs?
Dude honestly your best bet is switching to PlusEMU Habboon edition far more stable and stuff like this doesn't occur
As [COLOR=#4da6ff]@SectionArmy[/COLOR] has already suggested why not try PlusEMU Habboon Emulator, or a different emulator?

Last edited:

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I don't know how to fix it but I can tell you this is just avoiding the problem, you will likely encounter more problems down the line.
Try reading through your logs?
As [COLOR=#4da6ff]@SectionArmy[/COLOR] has already suggested why not try PlusEMU Habboon Emulator, or a different emulator?
Avoiding the problem? Sure - but that also solves it.. kinda.. Running Boon's PlusEMU (or ANY other emulator) will also require you to turn off strict mode, else it will also cause issues. I experienced this first hand yesterday when I got bugged after using a teleport. Riddle me this; what harm can come of turning off strict mode? It's strict mode. Not dont-turn-this-off-or-it-wont-work mode. Edit: In my time of toying with retros (coming up on 4 years), I have never had any issue caused by turning strict mode off.

Edit again: Of course, you could always fix issues like "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'extra_data' doesn't have a default value" by giving extra_data a default value, but that can actually cause problems. Moodlights for example.

Kods

Aug 17, 2015
Avoiding the problem? Sure - but that also solves it.. kinda.. Running Boon's PlusEMU (or ANY other emulator) will also require you to turn off strict mode, else it will also cause issues. I experienced this first hand yesterday when I got bugged after using a teleport. Riddle me this; what harm can come of turning off strict mode? It's strict mode. Not dont-turn-this-off-or-it-wont-work mode. Edit: In my time of toying with retros (coming up on 4 years), I have never had any issue caused by turning strict mode off.
I'm running PlusEMU on my localhost and I have no issues, I haven't disabled strict mode at all and it's running fine.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I'm running PlusEMU on my localhost and I have no issues, I haven't disabled strict mode at all and it's running fine.
Yeah.. Note "localhost". You're not doing enough bullshit alone to cause a problem. Unless this guy is a C# programmer the best thing to do is attempt to switch strict mode off. As far as I can figure, the strict mode is pretty much a military seargent checking your room for dust. Just because he can find dust, doesn't mean the room isn't operational and safe, does it?

Kods

Aug 17, 2015
Yeah.. Note "localhost". You're not doing enough bullshit alone to cause a problem. Unless this guy is a C# programmer the best thing to do is attempt to switch strict mode off. As far as I can figure, the strict mode is pretty much a military seargent checking your room for dust. Just because he can find dust, doesn't mean the room isn't operational and safe, does it?
Considering his logs says something along the lines of "Error in query: INSERT INTO items (base_item, user_id) VALUES (757, 3)" it doesn't seem like he is really doing "enough bullshit" "to cause a problem".
Anyhow neither of us are answering his problem so I'll stop responding in his thread. Please feel free to PM me if you must.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Considering his logs says something along the lines of "Error in query: INSERT INTO items (base_item, user_id) VALUES (757, 3)" it doesn't seem like he is really doing "enough bullshit" "to cause a problem".
Anyhow neither of us are answering his problem so I'll stop responding in his thread. Please feel free to PM me if you must.
I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about anymore. I've cleary given him something to try out which would most likely fix it.
it doesn't seem like he is really doing "enough bullshit" "to cause a problem".
facepalm.jpg No... Because this is Silverwave. Silverwave is shit. That part of my post was clearly about you using Plus which is not even remotely close to being as shit as Silverwave.
Now, shut up unless you have anything to back up your "it's going to destroy the world" argument.

Users who are viewing this thread