[Help]HowDoIMakeAPhpRetroPublic[Help]

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
Well, I own a v26 Phpretro called newhabz the Emu works and I could access the hotel. But the only thing, I can't make it public ! :mad: . Could Anyone help me? By like team veiwer, but if you post here make it so i could understand.
Thanks for reading,
RetroNewbie :)

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
The only way I know of is changing your phpretro ip to your static ip, then signing up for a no-ip domain. You could also try signing up for a port 80 re-direct with no-ip.

DeWayne

Jun 14, 2011
are u running off hamachi or not? and yes either way or not u need to portforward, which xampp would be 80 and 3006 and then another porforward u would have to do other than the 80 and 3006 is 21 and 20 , or the other way around 20 and 21. you also have to have ur firewall turned off ur pc, because this will block other users from accessing your public ip addres... i hope this helped let me know

~DeWayne~

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
are u running off hamachi or not? and yes either way or not u need to portforward, which xampp would be 80 and 3006 and then another porforward u would have to do other than the 80 and 3006 is 21 and 20 , or the other way around 20 and 21. you also have to have ur firewall turned off ur pc, because this will block other users from accessing your public ip addres... i hope this helped let me know

~DeWayne~
No I am not running by hamachi. Thats why i learned how to pf so eazy also dont you mean 3306 or its just 3006?

Users who are viewing this thread