[HELP] How do i Edit CMS!

Mudkips

Oct 12, 2013
Hello,

I am wanting to learn to edit Emulators,CMS etc, and i was wondering if someone would show me how to edit CMS.

Mudkips

Oct 12, 2013
I want to do Uber And i want to make it fully custom for my hotel and you got skype or something so you can show me how to i got all the stuff for it but i don't know how to edit it

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I want to do Uber And i want to make it fully custom for my hotel and you got skype or something so you can show me how to i got all the stuff for it but i don't know how to edit it
mmm.. im not familiar with uber but if you get revcms i will be able to help you to highly edit it. :) sorry.

Mudkips

Oct 12, 2013
Okay i am not fussed which CMS tbh i want a Good CMS which no other hotel has :) if you find a Bare-Bones CMS and message me it and i will download it and i will send you my Join.Me Details?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Okay i am not fussed which CMS tbh i want a Good CMS which no other hotel has :) if you find a Bare-Bones CMS and message me it and i will download it and i will send you my Join.Me Details?
lrn2code PHP & HTML & CSS & jQuery & MySQL for queries. Or pay someone to edit your hotels CMS easy.

Users who are viewing this thread