[Help] How can I edit this color / Gamecenter on nitro

Aquiless

Jul 18, 2019
I'd like to change this green color in the friendlist to another color on nitro, anyone know how I can do this? Also, I'd like to ask if is it possible to add gamecenter on nitro. That's it.

You must be registered for see images attach

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
I'd like to change this green color in the friendlist to another color on nitro, anyone know how I can do this? Also, I'd like to ask if is it possible to add gamecenter on nitro. That's it.

1. To edit the colour in Nitro in your friends list.

If I'm not mistaken the assets that the FlashUI uses is a base64 image.

But if you want the path to edit that component, you would need the open source nitro which you can download from GitHub. And go to the following path:

/src/components/friends/FriendsView.scss.

The container is &.friend-bar-item-active

2. Game Center

This section is simpler, in your nitro configuration you will have a json called "ui-config.json" open it and edit the section "game.center.enabled": true to "game.center.enabled": false,

Aquiless

Jul 18, 2019
1. To edit the colour in Nitro in your friends list.

If I'm not mistaken the assets that the FlashUI uses is a base64 image.

But if you want the path to edit that component, you would need the open source nitro which you can download from GitHub. And go to the following path:

/src/components/friends/FriendsView.scss.

The container is &.friend-bar-item-active

2. Game Center

This section is simpler, in your nitro configuration you will have a json called "ui-config.json" open it and edit the section "game.center.enabled": true to "game.center.enabled": false,
To edit the colour, I had to edit an image inside flash ui folders, I didn't change any css and it worked well.
In ui-config.jason, I don't have the "game.center.enabled" option, it simply doesn't exist...

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
To edit the colour, I had to edit an image inside flash ui folders, I didn't change any css and it worked well.
In ui-config.jason, I don't have the "game.center.enabled" option, it simply doesn't exist...
1. Nitro

I was telling you about the path in case instead of using an image you can change it or define it also with a background.

2. Game Center

Are you using the latest version of nitro, it seems strange to me, I have checked the official nitro-react repository and it appears.

Aquiless

Jul 18, 2019
1. Nitro

I was telling you about the path in case instead of using an image you can change it or define it also with a background.

2. Game Center

Are you using the latest version of nitro, it seems strange to me, I have checked the official nitro-react repository and it appears.

Oh, I'm using the flash-ui version, I think the flash-ui version doesn't have that option. Thanks for the help anyways!

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
Oh, I'm using the flash-ui version, I think the flash-ui version doesn't have that option. Thanks for the help anyways!
I had also made sure to look at the Flash UI version, the configuration file and if it exists. I would recommend that you take the latest .json and replace it with your current one.

Users who are viewing this thread