[HELP] Housekeeping, Silverwave

Connor_Holland

Sep 14, 2014
Hi Devbest,

I am running an r63b retro on Silverwave Emu, with SnipeCamp's htdocs.

I'm releasing the retro publicly on September the 10th, but I'm currently wondering... I have no housekeeping, why?
The tab doesn't show up, and typing the link manually doesn't help either. Housekeeping isn't mandatory for me as I have the database, but my staff will need it. Is there anywhere that I can find a compatible housekeeping or something?

Help is appreciated greatly, thank you!

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
The reason you don't have HK is because it didn't come with the CMS you downloaded.
In order for the tab to show up, you have to add one.

I have a version of Housekeeping for RevCMS in Norwegian. It may be a little hard to translate, but PM me if you're interested in it.

Last edited:

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
Hey man, I can't create private conversations because I don't have 25 posts. But I am interested, and I can speak a little Norwegian so it might not be so bad. @Kool
I'm sorry for answering so late. I had to find it and upload it.
You have to add some tables in your database in order for this to work properly. To install this simply download the .rar file, extract the files and insert them into your skin folder.

Download:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hi Devbest,

I am running an r63b retro on Silverwave Emu, with SnipeCamp's htdocs.

I'm releasing the retro publicly on September the 10th, but I'm currently wondering... I have no housekeeping, why?
The tab doesn't show up, and typing the link manually doesn't help either. Housekeeping isn't mandatory for me as I have the database, but my staff will need it. Is there anywhere that I can find a compatible housekeeping or something?

Help is appreciated greatly, thank you!

Your CMS doesnt include the HK files, ill provide a link with a CMS with the housekeeping files -

Good luck with your hotel mate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Skype - nathan.watters90
Pm me on Devbest if you need any help mate.

Users who are viewing this thread