[HELP] HABBO UI

xBlack

Jan 14, 2019
hello I have 2 problems. and I will ask you for help.
1. How can I remove them.
You must be registered for see images attach

2. How can I change the color of the places I specified
You must be registered for see images attach

NOTE: SWF, I'm so bad about it. Please tell me their location. I also apologize for my bad english.

LukeFosterZ

Dec 22, 2016
the freinds list will be in your habbo.swf decompile it and the same with the talents and helper tool!, Jpexs flash decompiler is what i suggest for this job!
Post automatically merged:

The friends list maybe an actual image in your swf folder youll have to have a look around for something called Header look for the white colour

xBlack

Jan 14, 2019
the freinds list will be in your habbo.swf decompile it and the same with the talents and helper tool!, Jpexs flash decompiler is what i suggest for this job!

The friends list maybe an actual image in your swf folder youll have to have a look around for something called Header look for the white colour
I changed from there but it did not

LukeFosterZ

Dec 22, 2016
Hmm, mine changes, try copy your new swf for your hotel onto desktop rename it to something else, and edit your client.php to the new name of the swf then drop the swf into your production folder and reload

xBlack

Jan 14, 2019
You need to ask someone more experienced then i'm sorry, only been developing for 1 month :lol:, im not sure what to suggest now
ok i found the problem and i am solving it right now :D

You need to ask someone more experienced then i'm sorry, only been developing for 1 month :lol:, im not sure what to suggest now
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread