[HELP] Habbo Uİ Edit!

xBlack

Jan 14, 2019
I'm a little bit bad about swf, can you please tell me your location
I have a lot of questions, if you help me, I will be very grateful to you.
1.How can I remove advertised rooms?

2.hi how can i shrink this part

3.no text visible

NOTE: Sorry, Bad English

LukeFosterZ

Dec 22, 2016
advertised rooms should be in your database, navigator_settings or something if not try external variables for it, i recommend trying this link to fix your issue this link is too laynesters client edits, try his navigation edit!

xBlack

Jan 14, 2019
advertised rooms should be in your database, navigator_settings or something if not try external variables for it, i recommend trying this link to fix your issue this link is too laynesters client edits, try his navigation edit!
Thank you for your valuable answer, I will check the database, but I could not find other problems in the link you gave, unfortunately

LukeFosterZ

Dec 22, 2016
Arcturus morningstar if you have it as a batch file this will not be able to be done, i currently have the same issue with arcturus and cannot edit inside the emulator but mostly everything is in database! good luck with your hotel, on the link i sent i thought u could try edit your navigator to that style to save you making stuff smaller etc

xBlack

Jan 14, 2019
Arcturus morningstar if you have it as a batch file this will not be able to be done, i currently have the same issue with arcturus and cannot edit inside the emulator but mostly everything is in database! good luck with your hotel, on the link i sent i thought u could try edit your navigator to that style to save you making stuff smaller etc
thank you
Post automatically merged:

Sadly I don't know my way around that emulator or its files.
If you look around enough i'm sure you will find it in the source.
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread