[Help] Habbo retro fansite [Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

Oct 25, 2010
Well, most of you may have noticed I have not been active recently well that is becuase I have been making a fansite ;) and I have also shut FusionRP down for a month or so.

I am using a downloaded layout and I am using Adobe DreamWeaver but I need to add a few things. E.g: News Panel, DJ Panel, Events Panel.

Yes, I do not know how to add pannels :L

I have an events timetable and DJ timetable and news but at the moment only I can edit them via the files. That is why I need to know how to add panels.

I have downloaded CuteNews but I do not know what or where to download Events and DJ Panel, Could someone please show me how to add a panel and how to get it to add events / news. Thanks. :)

Gerard-Yo-Bling

Feb 13, 2011
Well i have a i-Habbo system with habbo generators login and alot of more if you want it for youre website then just ask me

It also includes a awsome layout

HTLM

Feb 5, 2011
i can help u i just need an cpanle i have lots an layout with all that and ive code an php user systam

RekHotel

Dec 8, 2012
I would like to know what website I need to use to set up the fansite. I have the layout and I will manage the rest when I have a website to put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread