[Help!] Habbo R63 Client Disconnects! [Help!]

PierreHozier

Jun 13, 2015
Hey guys! So I'm having some slight issues with my Hotel. Honestly, this seems to be the only issue I'm having with creating it.

Issue: Whenever I click the "Enter Habbo Hotel" link and it opens up the window to the client, it loads... and it completely loads... and then it goes black. It stays that way for a bit, and then it takes me back to the /me page?

What also may be part of the issue is the fact that my emulator shows no type of action being made when I load my retro. Nothing pops up or anything.

Things I've done to try and prevent this issue:
-
I've checked my external variables and swfs and yes the are all connected to the right areas.
- I've turned my emulator on, and edited my config to the my IP address and connected it to the database.
- (I'm not quite sure I have the right webbuild.) But I went to the ex habbo website and got the webbuild from that website due to the fact that the original website now has the webbuild hidden.
- All of the necessary ports are opened (verified through a professional port checker)

YungKiDD

Oct 11, 2014
So let me get this straight, what variables are you using? where did you get the swfs from? What emulator are you even using? Are you using the right habbo swf? Inbox me and I will be happily to guide you through teamviewer to see for myself. My skype is "searetro"

PierreHozier

Jun 13, 2015
So let me get this straight, what variables are you using? where did you get the swfs from? What emulator are you even using? Are you using the right habbo swf? Inbox me and I will be happily to guide you through teamviewer to see for myself. My skype is "searetro"
just messaged you!

Users who are viewing this thread