[Help] Guides arent working, how to set up Housekeeping?

BizarreDio

Mar 17, 2018
After trying to setup Housekeeping via , I came across an error in my housekeeping.
ZuLo0at.png

I was able to access the housekeeping section by other means rather than the actual way, but that way still didn't work. Anybody got any clue how to fix this? Thanks.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
After trying to setup Housekeeping via , I came across an error in my housekeeping.
ZuLo0at.png

I was able to access the housekeeping section by other means rather than the actual way, but that way still didn't work. Anybody got any clue how to fix this? Thanks.

It appears you're trying to load a RevCMS template, without RevCMS. Therefore it won't work, because it's not initializing core rev files, such as the users class, and engine class.

As for the actual issue. It's hard to say without more details. It could be a variety of things, from your URL writes not being set up properly, to your hk login function needing slight modification, and could be as little as editing a rank check.

It seems most of the housekeepings for retros are difficult to find, for a working, full featured one. If anything I recommend some of the standalone ones released, I think most of them never got passed development. But would be nice to pick up from as opposed to writing from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread