[Help] GTE Error [Urgent]

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Hey! Sorry but i am having this weird error where if my users try to enter the client the emulator detects it as my proxy's ip address, So i am not sure what is this. I tried to remove my proxy's and try but my emulator doesnt detect anything when i try it without proxy. i am using proxy from attackprotect.com from xznetworks. Its pretty much urgent and thank you. P.S; it was working fine till today, it suddenly have me this error where it only detects my proxy and when proxy is removed getting a no detection.

Last edited:

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Well, when I IP banned somebody once, it was an error in my emu and it banned my server IP, thus banning every user but I un-banned the guy, and user banned him.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Mostly likely, if you use Cloudflare, then that's the problem.
Put this code in your global.php
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }
If you already have this code, then put secure_sessions to 0 in server settings. If that didn't work, then I don't know what else to tell you..

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Oh okay, well check your users table does everyone have the same IP?
Nope, all with different ip's.

If you already have this code, then put secure_sessions to 0 in server settings. If that didn't work, then I don't know what else to tell you..
My secure session is 0, I'll try to see if that code is in my global.php.

The code is already there. As i am using proxy the emulator reads everyone's connection as proxy's ip, So i am not sure of the solution.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Oh, so you mean in your emulator console, the connections is your proxy ip? It doesn't really matter aslong your users table have the real ip_last and registration ip.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Oh, so you mean in your emulator console, the connections is your proxy ip? It doesn't really matter aslong your users table have the real ip_last and registration ip.
Yeah. However i just couldn't ip ban an user as it bans everyone too. And also Jerry, Can you help me code the Anti-Advertisers code? which auto mutes advertisers?

Users who are viewing this thread