(Help) Furniture and room bug.

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
Hey guys!
I am new here, and I thought here was the better forum to ask for some help, since I saw a lot of problems solved.
Well, I have seen a lot of problems like mine, but most of them I did not understand which solution really work.
The problem is: I create a room, put all furnis in there, and after a hard work, when I disconnect my emulator (Phoenix 3.7.1), and reconnect, this is what happen:
i4h9PmO.png

Basically, all stacked furni stay this way when I reconnect.
I've checked my furniture table in sql, and everything that supposed to be wrong, is right.
Also, I tried to change the decimal character in Control Painel, but when I do this, my emulator gives me the error "Excepition has been saved".
Can someone help me with this? It's really annoying :/
And I am sorry if I did anything wrong.
Thank you!

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
Sorry if I did something wrong, little confused here.
But here it is (My phpmyadmin is in portuguese, I hope this isn't a problem):
rQcS3vP.png

And basically, I have problems with all stackable furnis, most with bars, bags, and coins.
A weird thing is, when I stack bags, my room turns a really mess and all furnis look like this:
5isZzbP.png

(I took this image from *****, hope it isn't a problem too)
And thank you for try to help me :)

EDIT: I dont know why I can't upload the .sql file here, so I uploaded it in mediafire:

Last edited:

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
you gotta update your catalogue after changing some parts of the catalogue, if the items, do update items command.
I did it.
I can stack bars normally, and it stay this way
tSnunnR.png

The problem appears when I reload the server. And then, when I enter back in room, bars look like this one
NrW0BDP.png

And I can not understand where's the error

Users who are viewing this thread