Help finding this staff page

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
so I have been looking for this staff page for quite a while now and have no clue on where to find it,
If anyone does have the code for it i'd appreciate it heaps!
You must be registered for see images attach

tnw

Mar 12, 2018
Gan was never good with any ‘ CMS Work ‘ all he knew what to do was change topbg images and maybe add a tab or copy a code from another theme to his theme.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Habsay was the first hotel to have it back in the day from what I saw anyway and like a year ago I decided to code it and Damien liked it so he coded it too

tnw

Mar 12, 2018
Nope It was Damon who coded it for Zark Hotel, And whoever that owned Habsay just ripped it from him.
Habsay was the first hotel to have it back in the day from what I saw anyway and like a year ago I decided to code it and Damien liked it so he coded it too

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
The one in this post was the one from me. I created it for one of my hotels a few years back but gave it to Brad once I started to work with him on Static. I believe I had seen the idea before but this would have been over 5 years ago now which gave me the idea to make my own. After it was used on Zark then Static the idea did seem to get used more.

Unfortunately, as far as I know I no longer have the files for it, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread