(HELP) Error IN PlusEMU (HELP)

JavaonH

Jan 24, 2017
Hi,

I have this error in my emu for my Roleplay.. So like i cannot even start it up etc. So im wondering if anyone knows the problem to it.

Error in thread Room cycle task for room 65:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.UnloadRoom(Room room, String reason) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FluxEMU1.83\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 660
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.ProcessRoom() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FluxEMU1.83\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 752

Error in thread Room cycle task for room 65:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.UnloadRoom(Room room, String reason) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FluxEMU1.83\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 660
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.ProcessRoom() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FluxEMU1.83\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 752

Error in thread Room cycle task for room 1:
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.UnloadRoom(Room room, String reason) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FluxEMU1.83\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 738

Error in thread Room cycle task for room 1:
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.UnloadRoom(Room room, String reason) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FluxEMU1.83\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 740

Please help :D

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
You know how fix etc.

I still have this error anyone knows how fix?
There is no common, specific "fix" to a problem you caused yourself by adding malicious bits of code to your emulator. All I should be able to tell you is to check your variables on lines 660, 738, 740 and make sure there being set before the function is called.

Helping you any further is considered spoonfeeding but for the sake of being nice, post your RoomManager class if you really do still need my help.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Did you add any code onto the source? or did you just set it up? I downloaded the same emu with SWFS and had no issue.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
becus im running r63b RevCMS PlusEMU
RevCMS is compatible wih PlusEMU, lol, the CMS will run with the database perfectly fine, you don't need to convert anything lmfao, except change you're client.php to the ones built for R63B, you have an issue with the emulation, only way you could possibly have an issue is if you altered something in one of the tables, or editied the source code.

Jan 16, 2017
RevCMS is compatible wih PlusEMU, lol, the CMS will run with the database perfectly fine, you don't need to convert anything lmfao, except change you're client.php to the ones built for R63B, you have an issue with the emulation, only way you could possibly have an issue is if you altered something in one of the tables, or editied the source code.
nvm i wanted to put costums in so far only dices worked

JavaonH

Jan 24, 2017
@Drake i have fixed this problem but. NOW have another problem LOOL i been having problems since i been getting this CMS. Can you private message me as i want to talk to you through PM. I cant message you but you can message me. So when you get a chance please message me i do want to talk to you about this error. This is pretty much the last error i have.

Users who are viewing this thread