Help Editing The Retro Site

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
If Anyone Can Maybe Help Me Out On Teamviewer Or Point Me To A Tutorial On How To Customize Any Aspect On The Retro Site..Thanks :]

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Or just tell us what the problem is and someone could possibly provide help here for everyone else to see. There's different ways of editing different things.
CMS? Emulator? SWFs?

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Go into your skin folder, then into images and you'll find all the images in there you can open them up in Paint.net or Photoshop or whatever and edit them, like the colours etc :)

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
Go into your skin folder, then into images and you'll find all the images in there you can open them up in Paint.net or Photoshop or whatever and edit them, like the colours etc :)
Thank You :D
But Thats Not The Only Thing I Wanted To Edit...Need To Edit Words. And Rearrange The Site To Make It More Neater And Easier To Use...And Ofc Unique

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
You'll find them in your skin folder then, go into your skin folder and there should be a load of php files there, like me, index, community etc, open them up and find the words you want to edit :)

Sketchblah

Feb 13, 2013
Please do not make a server.... like cmon your calling it retro site and dont even know how to edit it????? Trust me, your hotel will never grow then. (if you ever get one working properly)

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Please do not make a server.... like cmon your calling it retro site and dont even know how to edit it????? Trust me, your hotel will never grow then. (if you ever get one working properly)
Stfu and leave this community faggot, you're not wanted... You don't have anything nice to say to people in the HELP threads, all you do is terrorize them, gtfo faggot.

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
Stfu and leave this community faggot, you're not wanted... You don't have anything nice to say to people in the HELP threads, all you do is terrorize them, gtfo faggot.
Wow Lol..Is There No Rules On This Site? But From Looks Of It Data Has More Likes recieved Than you and more post's..You really are not in the place to tell him to gtfo lol...
And yes Im Learning -.- Everyone Learns..No need for more post's since several ppl answered my question

Users who are viewing this thread