[Help] Editing SWF's [Help]

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hello, Today I'm in need of some help with editing my SWF's, I'd like to remove my navigation and like also, edit them, I know I have to edit them in my flash_texts, just finding the area to edit, anyways, if someone could either show me, or help me out with this, I wouldn't mind paying them a small fee for there troubles, as long as it's in a decent of price range, like if they do one thing im not going to pay like 30$'s. anyways, thanks.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You can do it yourself, I remember someone made something like that on RZ to edit the Habbo.swf. Go mess around with it, that way you also learn something about it, and it doesn't cost you any money...

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
You can do it yourself, I remember someone made something like that on RZ to edit the Habbo.swf. Go mess around with it, that way you also learn something about it, and it doesn't cost you any money...

yeah, I'm trying that now actually, just trying to find a decent SWF decomplier, if you've got any in mind please do tell x],

I'll also, search on RZ thank you!

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
-Sorry can't edit my posts anyways...

If anyone has a decent .swf decompiier, please tell me, I've just gotta finish the nav bit, everything else ive done aha :3

Users who are viewing this thread