(HELP) Diamond exchange,

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Hello so i added everything i should have, in the swf folder the insert into catalogue items via the db, added the furnitype codes into furni data, but still not showing? i have screenshot that the emulator is giving me 3 item errors alongside the codes i added and the sql's that i run,

can someone help me fix this

thank you.

1z64imt.png

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
i got them in the catalogue but now there bugged?

So your emulator or database isn't the problem here, your furnidata is..
Is this a custom swf file for the furni? did you take it from r63? If so you need to add the graphics tags,
If not then make sure the console tab in chrome developer tools isn't throwing any errors and the SWF file actually exists.

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
So your emulator or database isn't the problem here, your furnidata is..
Is this a custom swf file for the furni? did you take it from r63? If so you need to add the graphics tags,
If not then make sure the console tab in chrome developer tools isn't throwing any errors and the SWF file actually exists.

Hi Daddy!, Apperntly the images are missing?
Were do i even find the images? XD

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
Hello so i added everything i should have, in the swf folder the insert into catalogue items via the db, added the furnitype codes into furni data, but still not showing? i have screenshot that the emulator is giving me 3 item errors alongside the codes i added and the sql's that i run,

can someone help me fix this

thank you.

1z64imt.png
Look at the furnidata.xml ..
Change the names, because swfs be like: CF_100_diamondmdm and your furnidata: CF_100_diamond
:p

Users who are viewing this thread