[Help] Convert HTML page to Wordpress

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Hello,

Been a while since I've been on, however, I am back into the "coding world" and here with another project.

I've recently teamed up with someone I met recently to start freelancing and we have come across a problem, we are not entirely sure how to convert a static HTML page into a Wordpress page. If anyone were able to help us, that would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance,
-Fallen

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello,

Been a while since I've been on, however, I am back into the "coding world" and here with another project.

I've recently teamed up with someone I met recently to start freelancing and we have come across a problem, we are not entirely sure how to convert a static HTML page into a Wordpress page. If anyone were able to help us, that would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance,
-Fallen
I believe thats impossible.. Unless you code some kind of converter, that has build-in wordpress tags and which puts the right PHP scripts where needed, which I believe would put alot of work or maybe even impossible so..

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
I believe thats impossible.. Unless you code some kind of converter, that has build-in wordpress tags and which puts the right PHP scripts where needed, which I believe would put alot of work or maybe even impossible so..
Ahh, alrighty well time to break it to my partner then. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread