[HELP] Column 'achievement' does not belong to table

Status
Not open for further replies.

PastExpGamer

Oct 11, 2013
Currently having problems after removing my current tables, catalogue_pages, furniture, catalogue_items, from the database, and replaced with d0wnfall's catalogue.
Image >

Retro specs :
Using phoneix emulator
Running on xampp
RevCMS
with Domain

Currently using localhost/phpadmin to add in the SQL files that has consist of the addition of furniture, catalogue_pages and catalogue_items from d0wnfall's catalogue.
Anyone knows how to solve this kind of problem? Please help. ><

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Don't switch catalogs unless you know what you are doing. Doesn't matter what CMS you have or if you're on localhost or connected to a server, The emulator can only read certain tables and the error clearly says "Achievement" does not belong, so delete the column from the table.

PastExpGamer

Oct 11, 2013
Don't switch catalogs unless you know what you are doing. Doesn't matter what CMS you have or if you're on localhost or connected to a server, The emulator can only read certain tables and the error clearly says "Achievement" does not belong, so delete the column from the table.

Hmm. Let's say, navicat claims that there is duplicate entry, and I deleted the entire catalogue_items and catalogue_pages and furniture. Is there anyway to fix it? If possible, help me sort this problem out.. :v
Both the furniture and catalogue pages and catalogue items are in SQL text.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well you empty the tables and run the SQL's back into the database, if theres a duplicate entry its within your SQLs and you find that line and delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread