[HELP] CMS,SWF,EMU EDITING [HELP]

Mudkips

Oct 12, 2013
Hi guys,

I am stuck on making CMS i want to make some for my Hotel that im going to make i need help! i need some who can teach me edit CMS and EMU,SWF?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
SWF's are editing by using a swf decomplier to get the images out and then using a program to change the code (if its a furniture ) to the swf name, its not that complicated you can find a video. CMS you didn't tell us what kind of CMS it is (If its Rev its edited through the .php file and you have to know how to code to do that) and if its Uber you edit it through the TPL files. EMU can be edited through programs like visual basic or any types of those sort but you HAVE TO have the file that you need to edit which is the source.

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
To edit a CMS, use a text editor for example: Notepad++ (Note: you'll also need to know coding such as: HTML, CSS, PHP).
Emu: (Depends if open source) Use Microsoft Visual C++ (Note: You'll need to know the C, C# (C sharp), C++ (and maybe other C programming).)
Swf: use a flash decompiler such as Trillex Flash decompiler, to edit the code of a SWF, extract and edit images, sounds, links etc.

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Just repeat the exact same thing I just said I mean really? Do you read?
The exact same thing would be this:
SWF's are editing by using a swf decomplier to get the images out and then using a program to change the code (if its a furniture ) to the swf name, its not that complicated you can find a video. CMS you didn't tell us what kind of CMS it is (If its Rev its edited through the .php file and you have to know how to code to do that) and if its Uber you edit it through the TPL files. EMU can be edited through programs like visual basic or any types of those sort but you HAVE TO have the file that you need to edit which is the source.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
If your using rev then, Its fairly simple to edit. There are loads of revcms edits on here, just choose one that's reliable, had good review etc. Put it in the skins folder and edit in config. Then you can use notepad++ and edit the .php files and the .css files to edit the cms to your preference. There are loads of tutorials and videos on here and youtube. Just do a bit of research.

BrianRetros

Apr 11, 2013
Simply get a Notepad ++ find a cms put it in the foder Styles go to config and remeber the name of theme and go to where it says theme put the name of the cms their and edit it BAMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Users who are viewing this thread