[HELP] Client Object Not Found Error [HELP]

Extreme

Aug 21, 2012
Hey guys, Been a while since i posted. A year or 2 so forget a few things about habbo retros. Everytime i go into the client (not api.php) I get "Object Not found"

You must be registered for see images attach

Any help would thankful :) Please comment rather than look for information....

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-27_4-10-38.png
    upload_2014-4-27_4-10-38.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 6

Extreme

Aug 21, 2012
You clearly dont have a client.php page in your app/management/tpl/skins/whatever your themes called/
Lol that's the dumbest thing i've heard. As i said before i got it fixed. The download where i got my RevCms had R63B Swf's and not R63 So thats why it wouldn't load. Nothing to do with client.php..... Thanks anyway :L

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
The screenshot there showed the page isnt on the server. Even if you had R63B swfs it would still load up however it would go black and the emulator wouldn't take the user connection. That screenshot means the client.php isnt correctly located in the app/tpl/skins/. However you probally extracted a new CMS with r63 swfs that had the client.php. Trust I own vaderp.us, I know how retros work.

Extreme

Aug 21, 2012
The screenshot there showed the page isnt on the server. Even if you had R63B swfs it would still load up however it would go black and the emulator wouldn't take the user connection. That screenshot means the client.php isnt correctly located in the app/tpl/skins/. However you probally extracted a new CMS with r63 swfs that had the client.php. Trust I own vaderp.us, I know how retros work.
Well i'm not sure if you seen what i just said but i got it fixed. That was the problem, The swf's. The client.php is located in the skin and is properly placed in the cms. And ps i don't know what vaderp.us is, Nor do i what to.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Well i'm not sure if you seen what i just said but i got it fixed. That was the problem, The swf's. The client.php is located in the skin and is properly placed in the cms. And ps i don't know what vaderp.us is, Nor do i what to.
Your an idiot the SCREENSHOT you SHOWED US is even saying THE FUCKING PAGE IS NOT ON THIS SERVER, but okay its totally the swfs im not even going to argue, But you should trust someone that actually knows what their saying and makes sense pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread