[help] changing effect and images

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
can somone tell me where u must change ore can find this images?

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
i have no idea what you're trying to say/do? but those images i'm assuming would all be in your swfs folder as it has to do with your client?
I have tryed to Change the Habbo Staff Badge (effect) for my own but it doesnt work and i cant find the Picture of the backround wen you come in the client (the backround

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
1) Staff badge over head = Inside the Habbo.swf which means you'll need to find something that will open the swf and allow you to edit the images.
2) Boon on reception view = The image can be located inside your swf\c_images\reception folder and should be called "_reception_logo_drape2.png"
3) Bottom icons on client = Once again can be found inside the Habbo.swf file

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
The boon part And hotel vieuw
i think its in swfs folder > c_images > then hotel views? look for the image that your client is using then replace it with the background you're trying to use and I have no idea about the boon part and the other images. I just know how to change the background itself.

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
i think its in swfs folder > c_images > then hotel views? look for the image that your client is using then replace it with the background you're trying to use and I have no idea about the boon part and the other images. I just know how to change the background itself.
thanks :) the other images where in the habbo.swf file :) but thanks im going to look further for the boon part :p

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Any luck with the boon part? I replaced the drapes in /reception and I purged cloudfare cache and my own cache many times, other images seem to change asides the boon part and tradeable clothing.

MuffinCat12

Nov 30, 2015
Hello there, I got the same problem with changing the "Habbo.swf" Staff badge, Did you find out how to get it changed?
my Habbo.swf hh_human_fx.swf is changed to the new badges but ingame does not change it, tryed to delete my cache an restarted the hotel but nothing works..
Please let me know what i can do to get it to work..

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
Hello there, I got the same problem with changing the "Habbo.swf" Staff badge, Did you find out how to get it changed?
my Habbo.swf hh_human_fx.swf is changed to the new badges but ingame does not change it, tryed to delete my cache an restarted the hotel but nothing works..
Please let me know what i can do to get it to work..
Staff.swf

Users who are viewing this thread