[HELP] Catalogue Problem

PastExpGamer

Oct 11, 2013
Wired does not show up for normal players, and sometimes when i try to hide the pages from normal users, it seemed to be showing up to them, and as for staff catalogue, it sometimes allow them to view higher level catalogue.

Problem that needs to be solved
o How to display Wireds such that normal players could purchase wireds stuff.
o How to setup a new page such that normal players cannot access or even see VIP catalogue or higher ranks?
o Why is there an error when i try to add Vanilla Executive into catalogue?

Retro Specs :
XAMPP
Phoenix Emulator
RevCMS

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
To make Wired accessible by all:
In the database (access via Navicat or PHPMyAdmin), find the Wired row under catalog_pages.
Then edit the entry and make min_rank = 1.

To make pages inaccessible / only accessible by certain ranks:
In the database (access via Navicat or PHPMyAdmin), find the row of the page in question under catalog_pages.
Then edit the entry and make min_rank = whatever you want.
For VIP I believe the rank would be 2. This means that any rank above 2 (VIP) will be able to access the page whilst normal users cannot.

Error when trying to add Vanilla Executive:
You'll have to be much more specific in order for someone to help you out...
What's the error? Can you send a screenshot / copy and paste the error?

Hope this helped.
Don't forget to :update_catalogue for changes to apply.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I think @Occult got on top of the 2nd and 3rd problem but I don't think he quite understood your first problem all that well, From what I am reading your catalog is glitched and you need to redo the order_num's because I bet if you rank yourself down to rank 1 you will see that Twilight (usually ) is sticking out of the catalog section its suppose to be in , or it could be something else depending on your catalog. Simple error , the fix is get a new catalog or change all the order nums

PastExpGamer

Oct 11, 2013
To make Wired accessible by all:
In the database (access via Navicat or PHPMyAdmin), find the Wired row under catalog_pages.
Then edit the entry and make min_rank = 1.

To make pages inaccessible / only accessible by certain ranks:
In the database (access via Navicat or PHPMyAdmin), find the row of the page in question under catalog_pages.
Then edit the entry and make min_rank = whatever you want.
For VIP I believe the rank would be 2. This means that any rank above 2 (VIP) will be able to access the page whilst normal users cannot.

Error when trying to add Vanilla Executive:
You'll have to be much more specific in order for someone to help you out...
What's the error? Can you send a screenshot / copy and paste the error?

Hope this helped.
Don't forget to :update_catalogue for changes to apply.

Regarding point 1,

it means that min_rank was set to rank 1, and users cannot seem to "see" wired in their catalogue. Only rank vip and above could. Ranks in "ranks" was checked to be 1 as default.

Regarding point 2,

VIP catalogue was available for others to purchase furniture from it, and hence exploiting this bug. tried setting it to above staff, but users are able to view what the VIP "page" contains, and purchase from it.
question.
how to hide the VIP Catalogue?
how to allow only specific ranks to purchase?

Regarding point 3,

Vanilla Executive had blackboxes and after reloading emulator, the emulator displayed an error. After removing the swf, the hotel was running without vanilla executive. how to resolve this?

I think @Occult got on top of the 2nd and 3rd problem but I don't think he quite understood your first problem all that well, From what I am reading your catalog is glitched and you need to redo the order_num's because I bet if you rank yourself down to rank 1 you will see that Twilight (usually ) is sticking out of the catalog section its suppose to be in , or it could be something else depending on your catalog. Simple error , the fix is get a new catalog or change all the order nums

Users who are viewing this thread