[HELP] Catalogue Issues!

Zombiesz

Apr 2, 2013
I loaded UltraLulz catalogue into my hotel and Users aren't able to see anything on the Catalogue only the staff members, any reason why this could be? Thanks.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Can you be more specific? Is it black boxes? or is it users cant see the added catalogue such as some column like custom furni? If its black boxes try clearing your cache and if it doesnt work that means your swfs are not linked properly. If the users cant see the added cata, it has to do with your catalog_pages or catalog_items i am not sure of it though but you need change the minimum rank. As you could have set the rank to 4++ to the particular column which allows only staff's to review the items and not users. Hope this helped.

Zombiesz

Apr 2, 2013
Can you be more specific? Is it black boxes? or is it users cant see the added catalogue such as some column like custom furni? If its black boxes try clearing your cache and if it doesnt work that means your swfs are not linked properly. If the users cant see the added cata, it has to do with your catalog_pages or catalog_items i am not sure of it though but you need change the minimum rank. As you could have set the rank to 4++ to the particular column which allows only staff's to review the items and not users. Hope this helped.
The whole catalogue is blank for normal users, I've tried clearing the cache and I've checked catalogue_pages and the minimum rank is set at 1 and it's still blank.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The whole catalogue is blank for normal users, I've tried clearing the cache and I've checked catalogue_pages and the minimum rank is set at 1 and it's still blank.
It does sound like a minimum rank problem. Maybe we are looking in the wrong place. Can you try to rank yourself to rank 2 to see if you can see anything different from rank 1? If you can then its probably your Rank table and Rank Permissions. If you can't then try rank 3 until you find where the problem first begins.

Zombiesz

Apr 2, 2013
I switched to a different catalogue and now I'm having an Icon problem, the icons on the Catalogue show up as Green Plasto Chairs and the Credit Purse. Also sometimes it says "Packet Error" in the Emulator with this new catalogue.

Users who are viewing this thread