[Help] Build me a habbo retro

Spankton

Apr 15, 2015
Hello im Spankton, a guy that loves Habbo.
But the thing today, i need a Habbo Retro.
I am willing to pay 0-50$ :)
ill need

• Domain
  • Vps
  • Newest habbo version, and catalouge
  • Good Developer
  • 24/7 hotel
  • Many players
  • Popular
  • Donators
  • DDos Protection
  • And all that habbo needs
If u wish to help me contact me
Kik:alexanderskj

Last edited:

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
You're looking at a lot more than that to have something reliable...
A decent VPS will run you $20-50, depending on what you get. Then a domain will be approximately $10 more also depending which TLD you choose. DDoS protection will just add to that. All I can say is be very careful who you trust; there are a handful of very talented and honest people here, but ones that beg to help you, most likely will hurt you in the long-run... All that aside, good luck. :)

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Are you kidding me? My hotel cost me about 200$/month to keep it up and running! You won't have much success for 12$ here is what most hotel uses
Dedicated Server
SSL (more secured data)
VPS
Time to code!
Time to deal with all pros/cons
It takes time for the users to come!

Spankton

Apr 15, 2015
Are you kidding me? My hotel cost me about 200$/month to keep it up and running! You won't have much success for 12$ here is what most hotel uses
Dedicated Server
SSL (more secured data)
VPS
Time to code!
Time to deal with all pros/cons
It takes time for the users to come!
What host u using?

Rahmat

Jun 24, 2014
Ill help you make it. try going to playsky.org or burbian.net i have their whole CMS! as i said CMS .. Includes the skin and the actual CMS . 100% safe. Planning to release it on devbest. I am experience with vps u can ask me a good company to go with. If you want me to help. skype @ rahmat_kingofsoccer

LewisBHS

Dec 28, 2014
As said above it will cost more to run your hotel than $12.
You will need a server with decent specifications - $30-$40
A domain name(depends on the tld you want) - $5-over $50 for some TLDs.
DDos Protection - Can cost anything from $10 all the way over thousands of dollars.

You should not expect your hotel to come with as your server could go down at any time if you do not pick the right provider.
  • Many players
  • Popular
  • 24/7 uptime
It takes time and effort to get players to make your hotel popular if it comes popular wouldn't it be easier for the person who puts all the effort into it to make the hotel himself instead of working with someone else?
If you are in it for just donations should just stop already if you have no knowledge of retros and expect to make some money for donations... Will fail within a month.
  • Newest habbo version, and catalouge
  • Good Developer
There is only few people in this community who are actually good/decent developers - they would rather work with people who can actually contribute to the hotel not someone just in it for donations.

Users who are viewing this thread