[HELP] Build error C+ Plus Emulator

Cen0n

Nov 1, 2015
I have a plus original emulator, but when I try to do it with Build My translated commands happens some errors as ->

Code:
1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Encryption\KeyExchange\DiffieHellman.cs(32,48,32,58): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BigInteger' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Encryption\HabboEncryptionV2.cs(57,23,57,33): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BigInteger' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Encryption\Crypto\RSA\RSAKey.cs(276,21,276,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BigInteger' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\GetNavigatorFlatsEvent.cs(10,7,10,32): warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator' appeared previously in this namespace

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Settings\SaveRoomSettingsEvent.cs(14,7,14,32): warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator' appeared previously in this namespace

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\UserFlatCatsComposer.cs(7,7,7,32): warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator' appeared previously in this namespace

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\NavigatorFlatCatsComposer.cs(2,7,2,32): warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator' appeared previously in this namespace

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\GetUserFlatCatsEvent.cs(11,7,11,32): warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator' appeared previously in this namespace

1>C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\PlusEMU\Utilities\Enclosure\GameField.cs(4,7,4,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Astar' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Some errors are repeated several times, could help me find the solution? please.
I've tried various versions of Plus and errors remain the same.

Users who are viewing this thread