[Help] BrainCMS Issues

Zurg

Jun 1, 2020
Hello there,

I followed the DevBest Tutorial Series and have spent days researching on the forum, but there are some questions for which I cannot seem to find answers and was hoping someone could help!

I use BrainCMS, plusEMU, navicat

1) How do I increase the credit limit as it appears there is a max of 999999?
2) How do I edit in Navicat the catolouge itself to add/remove categories?
3) How do I change the skin of the website from the 'Brain' skin. I have found downloads for new skins but not how to add them

Also, I am open to trying new CMS etc

My discord is Zurg #0692 if anyone wants to chat on there

Thank you!!!

Karel

May 15, 2019
To add a skin in BrainCMS, place the skin's folder in the folder 'templates'. To select it, you have to replace 'brain' in '$config['skin'] = "brain";' with the name of the folder of the wanted skin

Morohara

May 18, 2020
If you want to edit the catalog to add/remove pages its really easy and simple.

To remove click ctrl+f find the page you want to remove and click on the small bar on the left it should highlight the field once done right click hit delete then click the small tick at the bottom go to client type in :update catalog.

To add one your best bet would be copying and pasting an existing area inside of the catalog change the "id" Column of the page that you have just copy + pasted if the page is inside of a tab make the "parent_id" different. If you want to add another tab along the top make it -1.

Edit; This is how to link existing pages and create sub pages under a "master" page In the screen shot you'll see "clothing" which is the "master" page and beneath each tab that will show once clicked on it.

Users who are viewing this thread