[HELP] bottom_background_border

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
So, I've got to this point -
You must be registered for see images attach

I'd like to remove the white lines going vertical.
Also, how do I remove it from the landing view?

I've got to that point. What else do I remove?
This is my code in ui editor -
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<layout name="bottom_background_border" width="0" height="0" version="0.1" uid="F028E336-5B24-B4B0-8852-E70DD80AE065">
  <window>
    <border x="0" y="0" width="0" height="0" params="0" style="9"/>
  </window>
</layout>

Also, one more thing. How would I adjust the height of the icons so I can fit bigger icons in there? -

(where the rest of the icon is cut off)

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You could just download Zabbo's Habbo.swf and do it that way since that looks like the look you going for :p

That would be lazy and it sounds like he actually wants to learn. Rather than telling him to rip your SWF, why not guide him in the right direction? :p

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
That would be lazy and it sounds like he actually wants to learn. Rather than telling him to rip your SWF, why not guide him in the right direction? :p

You could help him? I’m not gonna help someone copy my ideas. This is like the 3rd one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
If you say so, lol

I don’t mind. But I prefer people learn stuff on their own like I did instead of spoon feeding them. Because when you do they gonna keep making help threads for every little thing you feel me? It’s easy to remove those it’s in the same file if I remember right. All you gotta do is look for vertical it’s little self explanatory.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I don’t mind. But I prefer people learn stuff on their own like I did instead of spoon feeding them. Because when you do they gonna keep making help threads for every little thing you feel me? It’s easy to remove those it’s in the same file if I remember right. All you gotta do is look for vertical it’s little self explanatory.

I'm not "copying" your idea. I've seen a few different hotels have this and I think it looks better

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<layout name="bottom_background_border" width="0" height="0" version="0.1" uid="F028E336-5B24-B4B0-8852-E70DD80AE065">
  <window>
    <border x="0" y="0" width="0" height="0" params="0" style="9"/>
  </window>
</layout>
That's my bottom_background_border. I've changed it all to 0 so whys it still there? Is there something in another file?

Users who are viewing this thread