[HELP] Ban's don't work [PlusEmu]

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
Hey guys!

Yesterday, I updated my hotel from R63 to R63B.
I know there are a lot of haters out there, and I know that R63 is more stable than the Beta version, but I do have a question:

An owner of a rival Hotel, which once hacked ours, came to our hotel again. I wanted to IP ban him, but everytime I user IPban, he just gets kicked from the server. I tried superban, which didn't work either.

Anyone has a sollution to this? It's quite hard to run a hotel without the abillity to give bans.

-Dan

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Do you get any error logs regards when trying to ban someone? or.. you don't probably have the /banned page setup property.
Just add an Check on the client.php to check if the user/ip is banned, problem fixed, you can do it in the emulator in GameClient.cs :p

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
Just add an Check on the client.php to check if the user/ip is banned, problem fixed, you can do it in the emulator in GameClient.cs :p
Sick! Will try, when my client work again, got a problem, but that's offtopic. Thx Westyy ;)

-Dan

Took me the rest of the day to find out how. Didn't manage to fix it though. Any suggestions?

-Dan

Supernumber

Jul 15, 2012
Hello there, I could help you with this issue.
What you have to do is: Go to client.php and add the following thing
<?php
if(mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT NULL FROM
bans WHERE value = '".$_SESSION['user']['username']."' LIMIT 1")) > 0){
header('Location: site.com/logout');
exit();
}
?>

please edit the values in green to match your database, I don't know the DB for plusemu

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
<?php
exit();
}
?>

please edit the values in green to match your database, I don't know the DB for plusemu
That is it. Why didn't I come up with this myself. Thank you so much!

Strangirs

Apr 12, 2015
<?php
exit();
}
?>

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread