[help] banned players

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
hello i got a issue if i ban somone on my retro he only gets banned on the website but not in CLIENT do someone knows how tho fix this?

SectionArmy

Feb 7, 2016
Are you using a proxy by any chance? If so their client IP would be different from their real IP if you have their real IP ban that instead and that'll block them from joining the client alternatively if you're using PlusEMU you can Machine Account and IP the user in one swoop.

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
im using XAMPP now and host it on Hamachi until all works and than i look for a vps but what i mean is if i give someone a normal 24H ban they cant acces the website but they can stil join the client and i am using Silverwave Emu
Are you using a proxy by any chance? If so their client IP would be different from their real IP if you have their real IP ban that instead and that'll block them from joining the client alternatively if you're using PlusEMU you can Machine Account and IP the user in one swoop.

Look

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
im using XAMPP now and host it on Hamachi until all works and than i look for a vps but what i mean is if i give someone a normal 24H ban they cant acces the website but they can stil join the client and i am using Silverwave Emu

Look
Using Revcms, right? On top of every page I will assume there is a file included that checks if the account is banned or not. Just include/require that file in the client aswell.
Edit: Although, it's weird that your emulator doesn't just reject the user.

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
Using Revcms, right? On top of every page I will assume there is a file included that checks if the account is banned or not. Just include/require that file in the client aswell.
no there isnt something like that but what i dont get is Whatever i type even it is {url}/dijfijieufheuAFHIUEHFIUHAFH i come on the Youre Banned padge. {url}/client is the only page were this doesn't work

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
no there isnt something like that but what i dont get is Whatever i type even it is {url}/dijfijieufheuAFHIUEHFIUHAFH i come on the Youre Banned padge. {url}/client is the only page were this doesn't work
Post your /me page, and your /client page. What you're claiming makes absolutely no sense unless you've gone into the rev classes and written some shit. :p
Edit: A little of-topic, but why are you using silverwave? :confused:

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
Edit: A little of-topic, but why are you using silverwave? :confused:
becouse i Always used silverwave and never have problems with it, but witch one you recomend to use?

Add the following into your client.php, just under <!DOCTYPE html>
Code:
<?php
if(mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT NULL FROM bans WHERE value = '".$_SESSION['user']['username']."' LIMIT 1")) > 0){
header('Location: banned');
exit();
}
?>
:up:
works for me thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread