[Help] Azure Emulator 87% Stuck

Arkolly

Aug 26, 2015
Hi, I'm trying to set up a retro using Azure Emu and I've followed this tutorial: (To get to it then google tutorial-setting-azure-emu-revcms-1071913/)
It works absolutely fine locally when I'm on the windows VPS's remote desktop however when i try to access it remotely it gets stuck at 87%. My firewall is completely off, I've added exception rules in the firewall too but still doesn't work?

Thanks

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
You didn't do something correctly or you got a shit tutorial. Someone can help you out though.
Well this helped him heaps! Thanks for the response :D
Are you using a TCP Proxy? Most hosts use a Proxy software called Haproxy,this has been known to cause issues with Azure at times?
Yeah I stopped using proxies :p just split vps's now. If he really wants a proxy, xhosts.uk have azure proxies (EDIT: Just looked, and couldn't find them.. But try their normal proxy as it's only like 3Pounds), but this seems like the ports don't match or the IP isn't right because with my experience with azure, it connects on a normal proxy, but drops the connection every 20 secs

Arkolly

Aug 26, 2015
Hey , thanks all for the replies!

I'll post those configs In an hour or so when I'm on PC. Im not too sure what you mean about proxies? Plus, I am with xHosts :D

What exactly is a proxy and why do I need it?

Regards,

I'll post those configs In an hour or so when I'm on PC. Im not too sure what you mean about proxies? Plus, I am with xHosts :D

Regards,
I'm assuming a proxy is for DDoS protection - I'll use cloud flare or something but I'll sort that at a later staged. I did wonder if the server was blocking any access and closing ports but I've turned off all of my firewall?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015

Regards,

I'm assuming a proxy is for DDoS protection - I'll use cloud flare or something but I'll sort that at a later staged. I did wonder if the server was blocking any access and closing ports but I've turned off all of my firewall?
So you're not on a proxy? HMU with tv deets and I'll help you man

Users who are viewing this thread