[Help] Azure Emulator (0172)

iJase

Apr 8, 2012
Hi All, i know ive posted alot lately for help but willing to release the full setup if i can get it fixed then all you will have to do is replace your ip.

everytime i load client it redirects to / me

and i get this emu error:

willing to donate if anyone can help me get this sorted..

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Try open your client, whilst loading press F12 on your client's starting page, this will show any errors, I'm guessing off the top of my head this sounds like the swf path might not be able to find anything, or it may show something else linking to your game.

iJase

Apr 8, 2012
could you help over skype/teamviewer?

i dont see any errors tbh everythings linked correctly as it shows connected then disconnects.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
As he said, I used to have this problem and thought I had all my swfs configured but I missed a few ips in the variables.

If that don't work, I suggest getting a new emu such as silverware or plus emu. Azure is shit.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
To be honest, @Vex Azure, is a rewrite of Plus,Silverwave, Emulators like this. So, really. What your saying is, all R63B emulators that are coded into Azure, are shit as-well, including Azure itself?

And iJase, Vex has another point, check over your variables again, make sure every path is right, make sure your ports are open, i.e windows firewall off, etc etc. Anything like that, it may be the simplest thing possible.

iJase

Apr 8, 2012
will double check ok to take a look tomorrow if i can't fix willing to pay to get this sorted azure imho is the best out there because its always being uploaded so thats why im so keen on using it.

Users who are viewing this thread