[Help] Azure Catalogue

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Hey Guys,

I've got a problem with my Azure Catalogue, as I will show with images. But, what's happening is, that no furniture is loading in the pages, for example if I go into Accessories, the catalogue header image will show, but nothing else will.

gvUhRbJ.png

Bare in mind, it's like this for all pages.

Also, if I try load the spaces page, for room backgrounds, etc. This disconnects me, to my hotel's homepage.

P.S If you don't understand what I mean, I will try to explain it, in further detail.

Thanks,

Ben.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
I don't know shit about Azure Someone will resolve this issue for you but if its not resolved try re installing the emulator from Just get your files from they're if you haven't but goodluck if someone resolves this for ya

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hey Guys,

I've got a problem with my Azure Catalogue, as I will show with images. But, what's happening is, that no furniture is loading in the pages, for example if I go into Accessories, the catalogue header image will show, but nothing else will.

gvUhRbJ.png

Bare in mind, it's like this for all pages.

Also, if I try load the spaces page, for room backgrounds, etc. This disconnects me, to my hotel's homepage.

P.S If you don't understand what I mean, I will try to explain it, in further detail.

Thanks,

Ben.
Check if you have any items in the Catalog_items table, if there is then re-download the furnidata from here

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Check if you have any items in the Catalog_items table, if there is then re-download the furnidata from here

There's items in that table, I also downloaded two SWF packs, one from azure's normal site, and one forum release, where I checked this problem also.

Did you check your furniture link to make sure its linking to your furniture FOLDER?

As stated in Westyy's quote, before I downloaded the second SWF Pack, it was pointing to the furniture folder, but I still had the same problem. Doesn't matter which one I use, no furniture loads whatsoever.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
yeah this is a very current error with azure emulator, happened on Hebba hotel too

Try contacting Jamal for assistance possibly Sledmore

Fano

Do check us out, http://eubbo.pw
Aug 3, 2015
Got this same problem, emu running fine exept the :commands dont work.

How to fix this, already tryed replacing files, and trying the sql @Reize named

Users who are viewing this thread