{Help} Apparently I have Exploits. Need Someone Who Knows About This

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
This lad keeps hacking my hotel, and it's seriously annoying me, and my users. I've only been on the retro scene for a month, so any help would be amazing off anyone. It's not my emulator. It's an exploit on one off my pages. I know nothing of these exploits.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You got SQL injected through your news. Get a new cms :3 i had the same problem but with illumina cms (this is why I don't suggest using released cms's from people who aren't well known)

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
You got SQL injected through your news. Get a new cms :3 i had the same problem but with illumina cms (this is why I don't suggest using released cms's from people who aren't well known)

Hmmm. I edited my cms, so it would be a pain to swap it. There's a fix for them. I just need to know what and how

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm. I edited my cms, so it would be a pain to swap it. There's a fix for them. I just need to know what and how
One simple solution, Delete your current habbo skin, and use this -
It's clean you wont need to edit anything imo. :)

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
This lad keeps hacking my hotel, and it's seriously annoying me, and my users. I've only been on the retro scene for a month, so any help would be amazing off anyone. It's not my emulator. It's an exploit on one off my pages. I know nothing of these exploits.
Can you guess whos doing this ;) ?

Users who are viewing this thread