[Help] Adding logo

dfuxxle

Nov 9, 2013
Hey devbest people ! I don't know how to change the Habbo logo on my hotel :L to mine if you know how to change it then tell me below in the comments !

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Where?? On the index, on the client or what? Just to be clear I'll help you out for everything I can think of:

CMS:
Code:
The logo will be found in your images folder called logo.png
You can change this whatever image you want (I suggest to just open it in paint, CTRL + A , delete and paste your new logo (You can find them from http://habbox.com)

CLIENT:
Code:
The logo for the client is found in your R63 Folder called "habbo.swf" To edit the image you need a SWF decomplier and then you open the images, edit image 1, replace it and then put it back in. If you need help with this just reply with your habbo.swf and I'll edit it for you , for free. If you want more work done (Like editing colors and shit for the hotel) then I will require something.

HotelView:
Code:
If there is a logo on your hotelview you can edit this by just changing your hotel view found in IMAGES usually under something like hotelview_hq or something in a rec. folder depends what CMS you have Rev or Uber but its fairly easy to change (For a direct link to the image check your external variables and follow the hotel_view path)

Hope I helped! :)

Users who are viewing this thread