[HELP] Adding furni.

trapkv4n

May 9, 2019
I added furni my hotel but its not loading or something. how can ı fix ?
You must be registered for see images attach

trapkv4n

May 9, 2019
Yes ı did , but its not worked.

ı downloaded my swf file [item] and draged drop " C:\xampp\htdocs\GAME\dcr\hof_furni "
I'm not runned sql codes beacause its says me Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
or its not running.
ım downloading swf retro ripper
my ı putted furnidata codes furnidata.xml

but its not worked. Please help me bro.. Im stuckked

My Discord id : vladovin#8573

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes ı did , but its not worked.

ı downloaded my swf file [item] and draged drop " C:\xampp\htdocs\GAME\dcr\hof_furni "
I'm not runned sql codes beacause its says me Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
or its not running.
ım downloading swf retro ripper
my ı putted furnidata codes furnidata.xml

but its not worked. Please help me bro.. Im stuckked

My Discord id : vladovin#8573
That’s why. The SQL is missing a column probably because you’re using R2 and executing an R1 SQL, make sure the columns match your SQL before executing it.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
If you are using R2 then you need to add a few extra 0's on the end of the SQL's. If you are using R1 every release that bran releases would work on your emulator. If you are using Habbo EMU it is like 5 more 0's I believe something like that. Hope we could help!
NOTE: You always need SQL's and SWF for the furni to load, Icon's are not required but they are lovely so you can tell what you are looking at before you click on it! If some stuff doesn't load clear cache, if that doesn't work then f12 and go to console and see if it comes to a "404 File Not Found" if it does then you need to check the path or try to navigate to the file from another machine, If you are using cloudflare don't forget to purge cache!

trapkv4n

May 9, 2019
First of all I'm sorry. But I don't know what R1 and R2 mean. I got the files I used from this source ;

[ SentimentalX] he is admin ı think.

I tried to add the Sql file manually and I got the result in the photo. I know it's an easy way to import a sql file, but the sql files of the swf file that I downloaded might not fit my database, as you said. Please help me review the files in the video please help. This is a big problem for me.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Ok so you have your furniture table and it looks like this...

(EXAMPLE)
id item_name public_name width length height sprite
1 duck Rubber Duck 1 1 1 1

You try running a query like such...
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('2', 'throne', 'Throne', '1', '1', '1');

It returns the error that the column count doesn't match...

You then realise that it's missing data for one of the columns and fix it.
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('2', 'throne', 'Throne', '1', '1', '1', '2');

You run it and it works.

-

If you could provide your table structure and the SQL's your trying to add I'll explain what's missing.

Users who are viewing this thread