Introduction Hello TheHabbos.ORG

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPanel

May 28, 2010
[align=center]Hello TheHabbos.ORG[/align]

My name is Kim aka xPanel.

Well, since this is my first time on forums i would like to talk alot. So i hope you are reading.

What do i do on my spare time on the PC?:
I do coding layouts as hardest i can, and i am currently working on a project called Project-Leaf. [Soon getting my site up for it].

[align=center]Brief overview:[/align]
First off, this CMS is being coded for working with my own LeafEmulator. So I've decided to make a thread.

This CMS will be coded from scratch in PHP, and the database will be flat file as well located in the Project Leaf database. This project is more of something for me to do, and improve my coding skills as I have never touched on the file editing aspect of PHP (I've always used MySQL for such things). Anyways, this should be a fun little development.

I'm not going to promise that my coding will be the best, but the site will be usable and secure. Unlike other CMS's in the past. The final product will be simple, and the template, etc should be easy to modify to your liking. As the template will be based off a simple CSS template coded by myself.

Progress:
Index - 100%
Me - 0%
Register - 100%
News - 100%
Community - 0%
Logout - 100%
Login - 100%
Account Settings - 0%
Housekeeping - 0%
Credits Page - 100%
Staff Page - 100%
User Profile - 0%
HC/VIP Page - 0%

* Just because something is marked as 100% doesn't mean that it will not be changed in the future.

CREDITS FOR RastaLulz for the list. Thank you.

Tell me if you want me to delete.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums, I also hope to see your CMS out soon, so I Can test it.
Cheers,

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Hai Kim
Welcome to TheHabbos.ORG :)
Hope you stay active

Looking forward to the pics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread