Introduction Hello, my name is Jay!.

How was my first post?

• Yeah, it was a good introduction of yourself!

• It was really bad!, didn't like one bit.

Results are only viewable after voting.

123zuczok

Jan 25, 2015
Hello Fellow DevBesters!,

So i though i'd make my first post introducing my self and to tell you fellow DevBesters!, a few things about me!.

Hi my name is Jay!, and in my free time i like to code websites for my self, so i can progress and progress each time, before i start making websites for others (Well .... that's what i plan on doing!.) , Anyway, I'm currently a (Manager) on a Minecraft server hosting company, (But unfortunately our old (CTO = Cheif Technical Officer) , Removed our Multicraft files and websites , and packages files, but lucky we was DMCA PROTECTED, and took his company down for stolen content as he used our Multicraft license, (Stolen content from our file manager), So the Minecraft Server Hosting Company, is currently under maintenance , Whiles getting re-configured and built backup from scratch) , I also like to do (DIRT BIKING). I'm in DayZ epoch mod for ArmA II Operation Arrowhead, and a DayZ namisk mod for ArmA II Operation arrowhead, i sometimes play Minecraft but not all the time.

Sorry fellow DevBesters!, that is was a short introduction of my self, but if i write in all what i had on my mind while writing this thread. This is why i decided to keep it short, or you'd be there for hours readying that i had to say , for the introduction and my first post on DevBesters. I'm happy to be apart of the DevBest Community!.

---------------------
Many Thanks
Jay [123zuczok]

Sorry i've posted this in the wrong section,
it'd be really appreciated if a moderator or a admin could move this thread into 'Introducing Yourself!'

Many Thanks
Jay [123zuczok]

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Welcome to the forums, Jay! It's always nice to see people who are interested in web development. I hope to see you around. :up:

123zuczok

Jan 25, 2015
Hi RastLulz,

Thank you for your feedback, and hope to see you around as well.
Many thanks
Jay

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks, @Donkjam, for the tag!

Yeah dude! Welcome to DevBest, home to the friendliest people on planet earth!

Please, do not hesitate to ask me for help! I would be more than happy to help you in whatever situation you find yourself whether that be on the forum or off the forum!!

Hope to see you around sometime, pal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread