Introduction Hello, Im UnknownU!

UnknownU

Feb 5, 2013
Hello :)

My name is , and im 18 years.
I live in Trondheim, Norway :D
Im a student, and im studying IT-Management :)
I Love Music and Games.
I Run Something Called "Unknown Corporation".
im Hosting Servers for people and i have a Internet Radio, and i have just Started an Habbo Server " "

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Welcome to DevBest, .

Please take a minute to check out the ( ) if you have not done already, also you can find the other section rules stickied at the top of the section you visit.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Welcome to DevBest, .

Please take a minute to check out the ( ) if you have not done already, also you can find the other section rules stickied at the top of the section you visit.
Welcome to DevBest UnknownU.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Translated:
Velkommen til DevBest, UnknownU.

Vennligst ta et minutt å sjekke ut de globale Forumregler ( ) hvis du ikke allerede har gjort, også kan du finne den andre delen reglene stickied øverst av den delen du besøker.

Welcome to DevBest too.

did you even read them?

7th rule

English Only:
Please refrain from posting in any other language than English. For one reason this would make hard for staff to their job, but it also creates confusion for other members.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
did you even read them?

7th rule

English Only:
Please refrain from posting in any other language than English. For one reason this would make hard for staff to their job, but it also creates confusion for other members.
Just read through them, didn't when I first joined. Sorry for the mistake. Edited original post.
On topic: Can we have a link to "Unknown Corperation" UnkownU?

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012

I Love Music and Games.
im Hosting Servers for people and i have a Internet Radio, and i have just Started an Habbo Server " "

Hosting servers for people yet you are running a shitted hotel using dyndns.org domain... ok pal, i got you.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012

I Love Music and Games.
Doubt the company is legit because of the domain but who gives a fuck. Welcome to Devbest

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Welcome to DevBest forums!

If you're new to XenForo then take a look at this thread to find out how to work with these forums:

If you have any questions regarding anything on the forum feel free to contact me here:
Thank you for joining our forums, hope to see you around? :)

Users who are viewing this thread