Introduction Hello, I am Ryan AKA PointRyanz

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Devbest.
I am Ryan, a 13 year old Habbo retro developer. I am from the United Kingdom and live in the east. I am learning to code but keep getting distracted by my upcoming hotel called Point. I am still developing it with my other owner @BaamSAM and @Kaneki .
I am incredibly active on Skype (spaceryanz) and Devbest (me). I am currently working with my hotel staff to update a SWF pack and create a catalogue model with all the newest furniture. It will also have all the latest Habbo clothes and anything else I find.

I hope I have introduced myself and feel free to ask me questions.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Football but about my life @Owen

Welcome.

What're you learning to code in?
Well, I am kind of just picking up the bits I know in PHP as alot of skins are in that and I do minor edit to make it better (mainly by copying the code and then changing bits like the text) so wish to get fluent with that and maybe learn to code whatever is in Phoenix and other emulators. Good thing is I am still fairly young :D

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
This is where I started coding: and:

Should help getting you started.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Ok, OFT I know but @PineSniped I was going to hire you back as Point is definatitly going ahead now however Sam did not agree with me. You want me to try persuade him or not?

Users who are viewing this thread