Introduction Hello Devbest,

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Hey their DevBest. I am one of the newest users on Devbest. So I am going to introduce myself. My name is Adidas. I can code HTML. And learning PHP. So I decided to join Devbest to learn some more about it. I am a habbotard. Not so attracted to minecraft though. I love listening to music. I use spotify. I mean who doesn't? Well I will stay active and I have some releases coming out soon. See ya DevBest. :up:

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Welcome. But you do not seem new. I have seen your username and that same type of signature before..on this forum...

I am new here? Just joined? And my name is my habbo names too. And I made this signature on a website from google.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I am new here? Just joined? And my name is my habbo names too. And I made this signature on a website from google.
Yes, but that signature looks really familiar, I have seen that layout before. Not gonna accuse you of anything, just wanted to point that out..

Mar 7, 2012
Yes, but that signature looks really familiar, I have seen that layout before. Not gonna accuse you of anything, just wanted to point that out..
HES NEW, OMG.

BE NICE AND SAY HELLO :mad:

ANYWAYS, WELCOME AGAIN

large

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
welcome.jpg
Welcome to DevBest Forums ! :)
Hope you enjoy your stay and beware of trolls. ;) And is my name btw. :)
And as what said, your name & signature is really familiar.​

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Yeah I noticed this Jake7 guy has the same but, different colors. And my name is what I use on Habbo's. And thanks for the warm welcomes. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread