Introduction Hello! :D

frash23

May 26, 2012
Im new here, so i wanted to say hi, and try to get a good start on this forum :)
I'm not really good at coding PHP, MYSQL or stuff like thatm, but im "okay" experienced with linux and their terminal (i prefer the terminal over gnome, i think its easier, lol)

I am trying to get a hotel working, but since im kinda a person who hates to "just" spend money, im having trouble starting up (im using "india get your bussiness online now" wich gives you a free .in domain, but i cant get my site working on it)
Also, if someone has experience with 'CronicHost' can somebody tell me how reliable they are?

Thanks,

- Frash23

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Welcome to DevBest Frash! Good to see another new member here. See you around and don't hesitate to ask for Habbo retro help. ;) You can head over to .

However if you're taking in to then you may follow my tutorial (make sure you follow them bits by bits and not miss anything):

Do not do Habbo talk on the shoutbox or advertise your threads, wait for someone to assist you over like everybody else does when they need in help. :up:

frash23

May 26, 2012
Welcome to DevBest Frash! Good to see another new member here. See you around and don't hesitate to ask for Habbo retro help. ;) You can head over to .

However if you're taking in to then you may follow my tutorial (make sure you follow them bits by bits and not miss anything):

Do not do Habbo talk on the shoutbox or advertise your threads, wait for someone to assist you over like everybody else does when they need in help. :up:
I actually already had a succefull habbo server, but a .co.cc domain wasnt enough. Im currently using dataspherehosting, but switching to cronic when my month runs out.
I realize i have to buy a domain, When i contacted the support for the free .in domain they say that i shouldnt even have FTP acces and change my password. Little motherf'ers , lol :p

frash23

May 26, 2012
I know i sounds kinda random right now, but what is wrong with Rasta posting all those links like rastavps.com and shit? :p

Users who are viewing this thread