Flash Hebbo.co.uk - Re-open - Join Today! - Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

Welcome to hebbo.info Advertisement thread here will be explained what goes on and about hebbo.

About Hebbo
  1. Firstly, Hebbo's background - Hebbo originally founded around 6-8 months ago but unfortunately closed due to funding problems. But were back better than before with more features better emulator and more experience.
Features
  1. Secondly, Hebbo is running off a 1GB VPS (virtual private server), which we will be upgrading soon when we hit more users! Also were running a edited version of RevCMS and a edited version of PlusEmu, which means we are R63B with groups, bots and more cool features!
  2. we also have some cool cms side features such as lottery and a vault for you to earn credits or rares!
  3. We also have a DDos proxy meaning were protected! and we have cloudflare!

Events & more
  1. we have multiple event's going all the time such as; ROTW & in-game events, we also have a UOTW system were loyal users and most voted user wins some cool stuff.
  2. At Hebbo our currency system is like no other, you start off with 500 credits & 250 duckets you now may be thinking "Well you wont be able to afford anything?" wrong everything has been lowered in price. Also we have Diamonds which are only given out so that means there very rare!

Donations & Ranks
At hebbo we dont run off donations meaning we don't stay up just for the funds or not expecting to put £ into hebbo, donations are your own choice and for your needs only.

our ranking system is pretty simple we have two purchasable ranks which are VIP & VIP+ (VIP plus) which are both cheap! at VIP (£4.00) & VIP+ (£8.00). We also have sales regularly.

Staff
this is you're favourite part! :p anyway we are hiring staff members, currently 1 moderator, 2 trial moderators and 2 Event Staff, at 20 users online!

Me Page:
9992jil.png

otk3.png

Weekly Lottery;

HOwCwua.png

hn9s.png

j6v4.png

Joint Today At

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't like the index page:
lydjKh2.png

The "small community with alot of gang" doesn't make any sense?

The images should be more christmas or have brighter colors on the cms to have a warmer feeling of welcoming.

The bottom is all junked together.

Goodluck

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
The index page Was released by another Person, I haven't had time to edit it yet. thanks anyway! :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The index page Was released by another Person, I haven't had time to edit it yet. thanks anyway! :)
I like how you are using UberCMS too! That's have I have been working on recently, uberCMS works good, but its not used a lot. Rev gets old on every hotel! :D

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
yeah to be honest i dont like RevCMS, i will only use UberCMS or IlluminaCMS :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Emulator has been updated.

Updates:
groups now work
bots work
navigator fully working
fixed some room bugs

Sent from my iPhone using

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Bug spotted, register button is not linked to the register page.
Registered as Mega
Oh! I'm lonely in the hotel.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Bug spotted, register button is not linked to the register page.
Registered as Mega
Oh! I'm lonely in the hotel.
it is for me :p

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
no i ment its working fine for me

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Like the CMS, not a big fan of the index like Jay said it's all a bit cramped. Haven't been on so not sure if the minimail works but that'd be a nice feature if it did. Good luck!

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
I don't know if it's just me or what, but the screenshots are broken.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Awkward how, Your custom title says "Left Retros. Don't Pm me for help." lol

anyway seems legit hotel, Good luck and don't close it

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Like the CMS, not a big fan of the index like Jay said it's all a bit cramped. Haven't been on so not sure if the minimail works but that'd be a nice feature if it did. Good luck!
thanks forcthe feedback im currently working on one :)

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
I went onto the hotel to check it out and here's what I saw/think about it:
First of all when I went into the homeroom, I was greeted with this:
V7x2J5N.png

Which wasn't very nice. Then I didn't get welcomed for about 5 minutes after I had joined.
Groups seem to be working although I haven't tested them for myself. Only two staff members which is good considering the userbase is very small and that's all you really need. The catalogue seems updated and working fine and the CMS they have right now looks okay. Good luck with the hotel.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I went onto the hotel to check it out and here's what I saw/think about it:
First of all when I went into the homeroom, I was greeted with this:
V7x2J5N.png

Which wasn't very nice. Then I didn't get welcomed for about 5 minutes after I had joined.
Groups seem to be working although I haven't tested them for myself. Only two staff members which is good considering the userbase is very small and that's all you really need. The catalogue seems updated and working fine and the CMS they have right now looks okay. Good luck with the hotel.

Thanks! I will sort the bot messages out now, btw there done by the user who purchased them via store, I will look into it. Thanks for the good feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread