Flash Heart Hotel - Reopened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
vmesh7d7
Hey everyone!
I'm Adrian! Anyways Guys! Without talking much further, I am going to introduce you all to Heart Hotel!

Introduction
Heart Hotel is a Habbo Retro running on a 2GB RAM Virtual Private server and running on RevCMS and Phoenix 3.11 . It's managed by myself and owned by another Devbest member @Milf. This was previously known as HabFab hotel (Our user peak on HabFab was 30 users online!), Which had to close for certain reasons. We plan to keep this hotel up and for a long run! Read on for a deeper understanding of what features there are.

Economy
When registering on Heart, you'll recieve 10000 coins and 5000 pixels whilst receiving 450 coins and 450 pixels every 15 minutes. Each week 1 rare will be put into the Limited Edition page in the catalog which sells a small amount of rares for x coins and x pixels. Also We plan to add customs for special VIP Members

VIP
VIP will be available with a one-off subscription fee, this will mean you gain access to features in-game that non-VIPs wont have. The subscriptions helps us to keep on track with the server payments to ensure we always stay online.We plan to do two of the VIP ranks having different catalogue for both the ranks along side cool features like Push/Pull/Mimic/follow etc.

What makes us Heart?

We have, a nice, yet small community at the moment which is welcoming to all of the users who enter Heart HOtel, whether it be coming back or their first time, we accept them all! Some of the features are;
  • Latest Furni
  • Phoenix Emulator 3.11
  • Our own RevCMS edit
  • Well-managed hotel.
  • Limited lag.
ScreenShots :
xYf5nxT.png

ovvSZ1D.png

BynKPJ8.png

LdXRvU2.png

DotXQ6G.png

Why not join us?

Last edited:

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Absolutely not coming back, Adrian_ you can do better than this, what happened to your other hotel.. it was better, don't partner with fucking noobs.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is not acceptable, at all.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Absolutely not coming back, Adrian_ you can do better than this, what happened to your other hotel.. it was better, don't partner with fucking noobs.

This is not acceptable, at all.
Seeing as I am not the main owner, I have no say in what happens with staff.

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
We aren't on retrolist? LOL. Wow, did shut up really hurt you? If that hurt you then get off the damn internet.
Only making yourself look worse, just stop replying facepalm.jpg
Shut up didn't hurt me as stated, but could cost you some users.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
"INVITE 5 PEOPLE TO BECOME STAFF", If you are smart: Make 5 clones =) By the way, I like the Retroslist Banner, its sexy. Good luck though

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
"INVITE 5 PEOPLE TO BECOME STAFF", If you are smart: Make 5 clones =) By the way, I like the Retroslist Banner, its sexy. Good luck though
It isn't me making those hotel alerts, so yeah. and special thanks to @Mega for the Banner @Absterge for the Christmas logo. :p

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
It isn't me making those hotel alerts, so yeah. and special thanks to @Mega for the Banner @Absterge for the Christmas logo. :p
The CMS isn't unique, it's like everyones else. And the client is horrible.

Btw... You do have your own OPINIONS on this tho. If you think this will be a serious hotel... well, let's say something like this; Then I'm queen Elizabeth.

I wouldn't join this, not even for $1000. And you sir, should be ashamed.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
ehh I love da logo, da cata is jay's and its decent. Things are bad in community,economy,and staff members. I might swing by and play for a while

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
After a quick review of the hotel, I've seen some things. You barely have 5+ online and you're hiring more staff to the team when you have a small userbase. The logo is great and the CMS is decent. The catalog is okay, but there is other furni that you could have added to it. Good luck with the hotel, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread