Having troubles setting up my retro!

Cocaine

I got it for the lolo
Feb 10, 2015
Hey, I'm having troubles with my retro. I have no clue why but when I try and go to my domain I get a HTTP 500 error but everything appears to be setup correctly. I also don't know how to correctly setup my domain for my retro (IIS) nor do I know where I should be putting my TCP proxy IP.

If you would be willing to help, please add me on Skype: jase.og or PM me on db.

I'm using Mercury emulator.

Bump, really need help!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello, I will help via here.
1. Screenshots are useful...
2. TCP proxy is where you put the VPS IP and 30000 as port into the box and press submit (may be slightly different depending on host but would recommend ). Once setup, put the IP you were given as the IP in connectin.host or something in client.PHP file and as the port underneath put the port provided by your proxy company. And for the love of Hitler, don't use HostSavor for your proxy...
IIS doesn't matter for the domain, but send me a screenshot of your provider and how the domain is currently configured (PM me it if needed as it will show VPS IP) and I will post how to get that to work. Does your hotel work without the domain though?

Users who are viewing this thread