Having trouble changing ip for retro

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
Hey,
I have got a free hosting service from noip.com and I want to upload it onto my retro to mask my ip, when I search the noip domain I have into the url at the top, it comes up with my retro but then my actual IP replaces it in the url and you can see my IP again.
I am also using hamachi for now, until I can get access into my router. Could this be a problem?
So if anyone could help, i'd be thankful.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Hey,
I have got a free hosting service from noip.com and I want to upload it onto my retro to mask my ip, when I search the noip domain I have into the url at the top, it comes up with my retro but then my actual IP replaces it in the url and you can see my IP again.
I am also using hamachi for now, until I can get access into my router. Could this be a problem?
So if anyone could help, i'd be thankful.
lol its not a problem. If u changed your config.php url to the noip one it should work.

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
lol its not a problem. If u changed your config.php url to the noip one it should work.
I have changed it in the config.php, and it does work, I can enter the noip url and get to my retro, but then once im on the register page/me/client my ip shows up instead of the noip domain.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I have changed it in the config.php, and it does work, I can enter the noip url and get to my retro, but then once im on the register page/me/client my ip shows up instead of the noip domain.
You're going to have to edit all your pages, register, me, staff, shop, etc in your theme to your noip just dont edit your client.php

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
I've tried, but can't find where to change it in the page .php files, can't find where to change it from my hamachi iPv4 address to my noip domain

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
afew things need fixing;
1. When I try to change from my IPv4 address to my domain it doesn't work, i've changed all the config files, but when you enter the noip domain I have, it loads up my retro but then changes straight back to my iPv4 address which I don't want to happen. I want it to always be the noip domain.
2. I don't think my cms I have running on the retro atm has a housekeeping feauture because there is no 'housekeeping' tab on /me even after I have ranked myself.
3. I need to change my cms, ones that include housekpeeing etc, but idk how to change cms, like with all the .php files etc.

Users who are viewing this thread