Have you ever emptied your recycle bin?

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
I always do..
But sometimes I was like "The Fuck? Why did I empty my recycle bin, I have deleted a file that I need to restore! :confused:"

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
There are people who forget to do this, so it isn't a stupid thread at all.

I always forget to do it, luckily CCleaner does it for me when I run it.
Yup. Cleaning recycle bin is a good thing :p
Lol btw your is that an Indian in your profile pic?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I barely do it. I went to it the other week and had about 7gb worth of docs, and other shit in it. (Nothing over 5mb)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
My recycle bin is set to recycle every 5 days and if I'm not on, on the fifth day it recycles the next time I'm on, automatically.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I only empty mine when I'm moving files around, transferring things onto memory sticks, putting software onto each PC, accidentally have software alias and then just chucking it away... Mostly when I clean up my desktop.

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
Maybe twice every month? Doesn't really come to my mind. I don't download things that often either.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I remember when I thought that when you put stuff in the recycling bin it was deleted for good. When I discovered it, I had like 80gb worth of shit.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Lol I don't know why I always empty my recycle bin even if it has only like 5 files....
>5 files
All files are automatically deleted. I cant stand the full recycle bin symbol. I actually disabled all icons and stuff on my desktop because it annoyed me

Users who are viewing this thread