Show DevBest HassanTech - vBeta r1.01

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
I'm proud to announce the official release of HassanTech vBeta r1.01! This is a great update with mass back-end and a few front-end features! But, what's your part? I want some feed-back to improve my site, either could it be a design suggestion or feature you'd like to see? But don't know what is HassanTech? HassanTech is basically a Blog to keep you updated about the Technology, it's also my portfolio, a tiny section of it.

>>

Visit the site today and give us some feedback to improve, if you suggest us something that we could use to improve, we'll give you credits on our credit's page!

Last edited:

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Love the logo. And the template is okay I guess, except for the boring color choice. Otherwise it isn't any special about it.

Would also recommend you to get a real domain, instead of that site90.com.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
@Nehalem will soon, but can you suggest me how to improve the boring color choice so I can improve my site? It will be much appreciated if you help me out!

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
It's really cheap for .com domains through GoDaddy.
There's a direct link to the deal.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
@Signing HassanTech.com is taken.. ;( Still I will try doing something anyway, thanks for notifying me about that offer!
You can get .50cent domains through Network Solutions too!

The smiley faces are open domains.
4RoGk5q.png

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
@Signing I got even cheaper from Namecheap.com at $10.16 for a year. and also offers free WHOIS Protection.

Announcement: HassanTech.org is bought by me, it will soon be up very soon.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
@Signing I got even cheaper from Namecheap.com at $10.16 for a year. and also offers free WHOIS Protection.

Announcement: HassanTech.org is bought by me, it will soon be up very soon.
That's actually quite expensive... $.50cents is less than a dollar!

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
@Signing it's .50 cents per month on the site you said.. :p so basically 6$ per year and the WHOIS Protection is like 6 or 7$ per year.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
@Nehalem will soon, but can you suggest me how to improve the boring color choice so I can improve my site? It will be much appreciated if you help me out!
Choose some more appealing colors, like red and green, or something like that. People like colors, as long It's not gray...

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
@Nehalem thanks! @Twerk ok....

@Shado no you haven't?
Attention: Blog has been completed! Working on portfolio as soon as I update the site!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Does not look but but it's pretty empty, you should add some more boxes to it with maybe some more information and what not. Good luck it's looking good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread