Harrassment

CrazyRP

Jan 2, 2011
I'm tired of harrassment from every game I play. They just act tough and act as if they can do whatever they want by saying they know me.. you know my name? sure, you know my hotel? sure. But you do not know where I live or my phone number, so either just fk off, and take a hike, or learn respect. If you can't spell respect, It's spelled > R E S P E C T, Learn it. Don't go harrassing people because you want to be tough and ruin their life because IN the end, god will ruin yours.

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
If you are getting harassed, it is basically the same as in real life, you could get the police involved, however, I'm going through this paedophile case, and they've been a year and a half already, maybe 2 and a half, it's been so long I can't remember.

Just don't put up with it dude, in real life I'm a pussy - I will NOT leave my own house, and I know I'm going to get shit for that now I've put it on here, but at least I'm not afraid to say it. Try acting a bit harder online, and it will gradually help you irl.

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
See what I mean, lmao. I respect your views, yeah, but if you knew my background you'd know why I fail at it irl.

Users who are viewing this thread