happy 4th of july

Dayron1234(2)

Jun 11, 2011
To be honest god didn't really do anything and since the earth plates were still moving back then the countries seperated from each other. We had to find our own food but still happy 4th of july you 35 year old man that have no grammer what so ever and is crazy as well. I still think you should go back to school.

americanandproud.

Jul 3, 2011
To be honest god didn't really do anything and since the earth plates were still moving back then the countries seperated from each other. We had to find our own food but still happy 4th of july you 35 year old man that have no grammer what so ever and is crazy as well. I still think you should go back to school.

thank you very much

Jordon-Waves

Jul 2, 2011
he said america was made 2000 years ago obviously hes retarded god made the world in 7 days millions of years ago and america was claimed a state in 509 BC :)

Jun 10, 2011
this thread is epic fail, btw

42,885,162 people on USA are Germans, followed by English, 24,515,138 peoples. That's a fact. Nazis are everywhere, beware

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Sorry to burst your bubble, but God doesn't exist.. (IMO...)

Also, the 4th of July doesn't have any meaning to me in the UK but all you Americans have fun on your holiday!

Julio Milian

Jun 10, 2011
4th of July doesn't have any meaning to me in the UK but all you Americans have fun on your holiday!
sorry to burst your bubble, im not american but i celebrate 4th of july so ;P double think plese
let me rephrase!
4th of July doesn't have any meaning to me in the UK but all you from US have fun on your holiday! :D
its more thank a holiday for some ;D

Users who are viewing this thread